MF Dungeon - Adult Mind F*ck Game

hentai_agent

Ecchi-baka

Demo Version 1

Hi,
I'm Hentai Agent ,one half of a dev group called MF Dungeon Masters. We are currently developing a 2d h-game which we'd like to share titled 'MF-Dungeon', MF (short for mind fuck) is a title which explores putting you in the shoes of an esper named Karma who can use his mental powers to bend others to his will.

This results in whacky situations as you might expect, such as people emptying their wallets for you at the drop of a dime -- and of course, erotic escapades. Eventually Karma decides to start up his own personal sex dungeon--but for now you can check out the public demo which features 10-15 minutes of gameplay.

xgrab

Admin

Hello hentai_agent,

Thanks for your game presentation. It looks promising ! :thumbup:
Pixel hentai game. :heart:
Would you allow me to create a link directy on the website (not the forum) ?
Then you will be able to change the link yourself when you update the game.

If you're ok, can you provide me four pictures and a cover to illustrate your game's page, please ?

I wish you the best for your project.
Before asking for help, please read this tutorial:
https://www.h-suki.com/hswiki/doku.php?id=t_basics
hentai_agent

Ecchi-baka

Hi, Thanks!
We're glad you enjoy the game so far.
I'll get a few good pics together and get back to you asap.
hentai_agent

Ecchi-baka

Just a quick update on some stuff we worked on yesterday and part of today.

9/2/ updates
  • Added gain XP and leveling to the game. Xp is gained mostly from doing daily tasks and interacting with victims/ people.
  • Added leveling Up. Each level you get 2 distribution points which you can use to increase Karma's parameters. In addition you gain + 5 stamina on level up. Max level is 10.
  • Added the computer. The computer is something Karma uses to shop for items, he also can collect info on the girls likes and dislikes. For now it serves the action of performing a daily task "Net Surf" which is basically mucking about on the internet.
    Sleeping can sometimes reward stat mod bonuses if you have a good dream, however sleeping ALWAYS has the chance of decreasing stat mods by default.

That means the game is built so that you can increase your stat mods, but in the long run, eventually they will decrease over time.
    Fixed an issue with being able to talk during cut scenes.
    The player can now speed up the sleep dialogs as well as progress dialog during "tutorial" scenes by pressing Space. (Soon I will implement click-to-bypass on these scenes as well.)
  • Npcs now have changes that allow you to target people based on income *realistic mode activate*
    Npcs have a wealth rating, this determines how much money you can get from them in general each interaction.
  • Can now click dialog boxes to progress them.
  • Added daily tasks, daily tasks are optional tasks that you can partake in to gain experience each day. These tasks also impart percentage based modifiers to your score.
  • Added Reading daily task. Increases XP and increases int modifier.
  • Added Meditation daily task. Increase xp and sex appeal modifier.
  • Added Net Surfing, gives you a randomized modifier bonus.
  • Added Click-To-Move. In an effort to allow players to use either the mouse or the key board at their discretion.(Almost 100% key board or mouse use play ready)
  • Added a Travel HUD icon. (made so players can play more of the game solely with the mouse.)
We also aim to focus on making a unified UI , status screen and inventory for next update.
hentai_agent

Ecchi-baka

We've just released version 1.0.0.5 of Mind F*ck Dungeon, you can view it here!
  • New Features
    New Controls
    New Kinks
Mind F_ck Dungeon