Itsu made mo Musuko no Mama ja Irarenai! 6 ~Kyonyuu de Cool na Kaa-san no Oppai ni Dakare nagara Tappuri Amaetai!~

xgrab

Admin

Itsu made mo Musuko no Mama ja Irarenai! 6 ~Kyonyuu de Cool na Kaa-san no Oppai ni Dakare nagara Tappuri Amaetai!~
Technical support | Discussions
Download is available here
ArtimusMaximus

Ecchi-baka

after unzipping i noticed that its all ready been cracked, but when i clicked on the nodvd.exe my screen froze up. the cpu light was flashing lick crazy but my mouse disappeared and keyboard stopped responding, had to hold the power button to shut it off. going to try redownloading on my computer(i downloaded it on my phone then copied it over)..... that was it, it's working. i really like this series thx
xgrab

Admin

Hello,

So there was a problem that occured with the first download, glad everything is working now. :thumbup:
VoidEnd

Ecchi-baka

This was fun thanks! I wanted to play the mama ja 4 next but I came across a problem. When I open the game it just opened up this small screen that says I need to put a DRM code or number or I guess license key thing in four slots in order to play. I didn't have this problem with mama ja 6 though since it just instantly start the game. sadly not mama ja 4