Admin

Aku no Onna Kanbu
Technical support | Discussions
Download is available here

Before asking for help, please read this tutorial:
https://www.h-suki.com/hswiki/doku.php?id=t_basics
PassAlong

Ecchi-baka

Is it possible to re-pack or reupload the links to this game without going through the 7 (500MB) download links?

Edit: let me ask a different Question, is it possible to add in or sub in the extra patch to the game (Aku no Onna Kanbu Full Moon Night)?
xgrab

Admin

Hello,

I may repack this one with the latest version, but I'm not sure when, will try to do that soon.
evilfoulu

Ecchi-baka

It gets stuck whenever I try to set the name at the start of the game. Any ideas of why that happens? Perhaps a someone could share a save "doesn't even have to be a complete save, just after that 1 point"
PassAlong

Ecchi-baka

evilfoulu wrote: Tue 20 Oct 2020 08:41 It gets stuck whenever I try to set the name at the start of the game. Any ideas of why that happens? Perhaps a someone could share a save "doesn't even have to be a complete save, just after that 1 point"
While the instructions are not accurate, you have to enter your name AND THEN hit the esc. That will start the game.
(It's weird because usually everyone is use to entering their names and then hitting enter).

Do note that you have to change your PC's language to JAP, otherwise you will get garble characters instead of the Cantonese characters.
xgrab

Admin

Hello,

Yes, button escape or even Alt+F4 can work on some games with this "choose your name" issue.

PassAlong > I have updated the game recently, this is what you were looking for?
PassAlong

Ecchi-baka

xgrab wrote: Tue 27 Oct 2020 21:59 Hello,

Yes, button escape or even Alt+F4 can work on some games with this "choose your name" issue.

PassAlong > I have updated the game recently, this is what you were looking for?
This is perfect, thank you for updating the game. You could also note in your install instruction that this game strictly requires the Regional format to be changed to Japanese; otherwise the dialogue fonts will not show up on the game.
kaikai55555

Ecchi-baka

Got everything extracted, but when I try to setup, I can't find the second disc, this tab always pops back up.
xgrab

Admin

There is two iso files inside the archive hsrpk0379_AKUFULLMOON.rar:
Aku_no_Onna_1_FullMoon_DVD1.iso and Aku_no_Onna_1_FullMoon_DVD2.iso

During the install process, you will have to switch the disc1 with the disc2 to continue (aka using the same drive letter).
Check this (option to replace disc):
https://www.h-suki.com/hswiki/doku.php? ... place_disc
Sebs92

Ecchi-baka

PassAlong wrote: Sun 25 Oct 2020 22:22
evilfoulu wrote: Tue 20 Oct 2020 08:41 It gets stuck whenever I try to set the name at the start of the game. Any ideas of why that happens? Perhaps a someone could share a save "doesn't even have to be a complete save, just after that 1 point"
While the instructions are not accurate, you have to enter your name AND THEN hit the esc. That will start the game.
(It's weird because usually everyone is use to entering their names and then hitting enter).

Do note that you have to change your PC's language to JAP, otherwise you will get garble characters instead of the Cantonese characters.
I have that problem. i see weird characters, i dont know why, cuz i already have the language in japanese otherwise i woudn't b able to play VNs, & i dont have this problem with other VNs. the game is running just fine, is only the dialogues & when i put it in fullscreen the system menus too. if u can help me pls TY!
Sebs92

Ecchi-baka

yeah i just tried changing all my system language & still not working. just keep seeing random characters in the dialogues i dont know what the problem is but is gonna b hard to play whn i get to choices. r u sure that there's no problem with the crack or the update files. cuz i have the impresion the problem may b around that. or may b just the game it self, i dont know.
Sebs92

Ecchi-baka

sorry, me again i read with more attention the coments & found out the solution. i had to change not language if not the region language format to jap & problem solved. im gonna have to do it every time i play this game cuz till now is the 1st i had with this problem. but well, now i know,.. so,... sorry to bother.